Office of University Advancement
Charitable giving has an enormous impact on the life of the University. The Office of University Advancement seeks to establish philanthropic opportunities and partnerships for the University’s many alumni and friends. By engaging individuals, businesses, foundations, and others in the University’s goals, we create meaningful philanthropic partnerships that strengthen Fairleigh Dickinson University now and in the future.
As the University’s chief development officer, the senior vice president for university advancement provides direction for and leadership to the University’s philanthropic and alumni relations programs. Reporting directly to the President, he is a member of the President’s Cabinet and the liaison to the Board of Trustees’ Advancement Committee. Current initiatives include expanding meaningful alumni programming and the implementation of a comprehensive major gifts effort.
Administration and Staff
- Jason Amore, Senior Vice President for University Advancement
- Helene Pier, Executive Assistant for Sr VP of University Advancement
Managers and Directors
- Datzko-Banta, Richard, Manager of Donor Relations
- Groff, Chris, Assistant Vice President of Corporate and Foundation Relations
- Lam, Kenneth, Executive Director of Alumni Relations
- Perez, Delia, Director of Planned Giving
- Reynolds, Laura, Director of Special Events
- Sandoval, Jillian, Associate Director
- Santiago, Margarita, Director of Advancement Systems and Operations
- Sherber, Anne, Director of Advancement Communications
- Troxell, Jennifer, Assistant Director of Development and Alumni Relations