Business Administration Minor
The Silberman College of Business offers a business administration minor only for non-business majors at the Florham Campus, Madison, New Jersey, and at the Metropolitan Campus, Teaneck, New Jersey. This 18-credit minor is intended to provide a basic foundation in business for non-business students. For students interested in completing the 4 plus 1 MBA program, please take a look at the Environment of Business minor.
To have the selected minor recorded on the transcript, students must earn a cumulative grade point ratio of 2.00 or better in the minor. In general, courses that count toward the declared major do not count toward the minor.
Any student interested in pursuing a minor at Silberman College should contact an advisor in the Silberman Academic Advising Office.
- ACCT2021 Introductory Financial Accounting
- ECON2001 Introduction to Microeconomics
- FIN3250 Principles of Financial Analysis
- LAW2276 Business and the Law
- MGMT2600 Organizational Behavior
- MKTG2120 Principles of Marketing
Contact an advisor in the Silberman Academic Advising Office.