Professional Selling and Sales Management Minor
The 15-credit professional selling and sales management minor is offered for business and non-business majors by the Silberman College of Business at the Florham Campus, Madison, New Jersey, and at the Metropolitan Campus, Teaneck, New Jersey.
To have the selected minor recorded on the transcript, students must earn a cumulative grade point ratio of 2.00 or better in the minor. In general, courses that count toward the declared major do not count toward the minor. The main exception to this rule applies to students in the business administration major, who can apply a maximum of two qualifying courses toward both their major and a minor; other exceptions are noted specifically in each minor.
Due to prerequisite courses, some, not all, minors are only open to students in the Silberman College of Business. Any student interested in pursuing a minor at Silberman College should contact an adviser in the Silberman Academic Advising Office .
- MGMT2600 Organizational Behavior
- MKTG3341 Professional Sales and Sales Management ( MKTG2120 Principles of Marketing is a prerequisite for this course.)
- WMA4380 Client Relations in Financial Management or
MGMT4380 Client Relations
Select two electives:
- MGMT3620 Leadership and Personal Development
- MGMT3700 Human Resources Management
- MKTG4272 Consumer Behavior
- WMA3335 Personal Financial Management
Florham Campus Advisers
Metropolitan Campus Advisers