The 15-credit entrepreneurship minor is offered for business and non-business majors by the Silberman College of Business at the Florham Campus, Madison, New Jersey.
To have the selected minor recorded on the transcript, students must earn a cumulative grade point ratio of 2.00 or better in the minor. In general, courses that count toward the declared major do not count toward the minor. The main exception to this rule applies to students in the business administration major, who can apply a maximum of two qualifying courses toward both their major and a minor; other exceptions are noted specifically in each minor.
Due to prerequisite courses, some, not all, minors are only open to students in the Silberman College of Business. Any student interested in pursuing a minor at Silberman College should contact an adviser in the Silberman Academic Advising Office .
- ENTR2710 Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship and Innovation (offered as a business core)
- ENTR3710 The Lean LaunchPad: From Idea to Launch
- ENTR4600 Managing Growing Ventures
Select two electives:
- ENTR3101 Small Business Management: Entrepreneurial Perspective
- ENTR3202 Family Business Management
- ENTR3300 E-Business for Entrepreneurs (online)
- MGMT3400 Managing Sustainability in the Global Context
- MKTG3341 Professional Sales and Sales Management
Florham Campus Advisers