A blended MBA program delivered uniquely on Saturdays
Offered through Silberman College of Business, the Saturday MBA at FDU lets you successfully balance work, classes, and personal life as you focus on the next step of your career.
- A balanced blend of online and face-to-face classes
- Earn your graduate business degree in an accelerated fashion — even without a business background
- Face-to-face sessions on Saturdays with periodic asynchronous online sessions distributed throughout each course
- Continue to work without career interruption while earning your degree
- Competitively priced
- AACSB accredited
The Saturday MBA at FDU provide innovative design features for the structure and convenience you want, and the focus you need to be competitive in the marketplace.
Fast and Flexible
- Earn your degree in an accelerated fashion — without career interruption
- Be able to focus on courses such as Finance, Accounting, Economics, and Decision Sciences within a 15-week semester while being able to take courses such as Management and Marketing within an 8-week module.
- Complete your MBA in 30 to 42 credits (Students who have taken undergraduate business courses may be eligible to waive up to 12 credits)
High Tech/High Touch, Team-Based Learning
- In-class sessions are coupled with asynchronous online learning
- Classes emphasize close personal interaction and close faculty support
In-Class Sessions Exclusively on Saturdays
- Saturday classes at FDU’s Florham Campus (Madison, NJ) run from 8:30 AM to 5 PM
- Blended class sessions are scheduled for both 15 week and 8 week modules with 2.5 hours of classroom time per in class session
Periodic Online Sessions
Asynchronous online class sessions let you study at a convenient place and time. Your online studies will include:
- Relevant reading materials
- Web-based presentations
- Interactive discussions with your professors and classmates
- Online quizzes, exams, and/or assignments
What You’ll Learn
As a student in the Saturday MBA at FDU program, you will:
- Acquire fundamental business knowledge, management skills and decision-making tools
- Be exposed to leading-edge strategies and concepts in the business world today
- Broaden your perspective and develop your ability to lead, manage, and communicate more effectively in any business setting
- Develop networking relationships with your Saturday MBA colleagues
Curriculum and Schedule
How the Program Works
The Saturday MBA at FDU Consists of 42 Graduate Business Credits
- Core Courses (30 credits)
- Discipline Enrichment Courses (9 credits)
- Capstone (3 credits)
Discipline enrichment courses provide students with an in-depth treatment of specialized business topics across different disciplines. The selected topics enable students to develop a more comprehensive understanding of the contemporary challenges and opportunities confronted by organizations, such as global business trade and management, sustainability, change management, and business research and analysis.
Students in the Saturday MBA program may choose to take specialization courses in lieu of discipline enrichment courses. Specialization courses may be held on a weeknight at 6PM, or asynchronously online. For the list of specialization courses, please review the program pages of interest: MBA Accounting, MBA Finance, MBA International Business, MBA Management, MBA Marketing, MBA Pharmaceutical Management, and MBA Supply Chain Management.
In the capstone course, students work as individuals or as a group under the guidance of the assigned faculty advisor. You’ll have the opportunity to conduct research, gather relevant data, and integrate and apply knowledge and skills learned in preceding courses, to develop a comprehensive understanding and to formulate a coherent strategic response in addressing the opportunities and challenges that increasingly confront organizations.
Already taken courses in business as an undergraduate student?
Based on your undergraduate business courses, grades earned, and when you took them, you may be eligible to waive up to 12 credits (four courses).
In order to be eligible for admission into the Saturday MBA program, students must have completed their bachelor’s degree. As part of your application to the Saturday MBA at FDU program, you will need to submit :
- Official college transcripts from all institutions where you earned any undergraduate or graduate credits
- A current résumé
When you’re ready to apply, go to FDU Graduate Application for Admissions
For tuition and fees, please visit the tuition and fees webpage and scroll down to Saturday MBA.
To speak with an Admissions Counselor, call (866) 998-2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org