Students requesting readmission to the University must submit the Application for Readmission to the campus of their choice.


  • Students, who have not attended within two major semesters (Fall, Spring) or less, may submit the form to the Office of Enrollment Services at the appropriate campus.
  • If one of the below items is applicable, you must submit the form to the appropriate Admissions Office for readmission:
    • You have not attended for more than two major semesters (Fall, Spring).
    • You have attended another Academic Institution during your absence from FDU.
    • You are an International Student. Please submit form to International Admissions.