School of Record
Study in China with FDU
What is the Alternative Fall or Spring Semester Program (AFS or ASP)?
The Alternative Fall or Spring Semester Programs have been developed by G-MEO in partnership with Fairleigh Dickinson University to address the needs of Chinese international students enrolled in universities in the US, and to take advantage of the facilities left under-utilized due to the cancellation of study abroad programs caused by COVID-19. These programs put Chinese international students in an English language US-style learning environment and keeps their education plans on track.
G-MEO School of Record
Since 2015, Fairleigh Dickinson University (FDU) has cooperated with G-MEO. FDU ensures that courses offered during the G-MEO program are US-accredited courses with US university codes. FDU is pleased to serve as School of Record (SOR) for the Chengdu American Center alternative programs.
- G-MEO SOR Commitment Letter Spring 2021 (PDF)
- Information in English for Spring 2021 (gmeochina.com)
- Syllabi (gmeochina.com)
Application deadline: 6/15/2020 to 8/15/2020
- G-MEO School of Record Commitment Letter Fall 2020 (PDF)
- Information in English for Fall 2020 (gmeochina.com)
- Information in Chinese for Fall 2020 (gmeochina.com)
- Fact Sheet Alternative Fall Semester 2020 (PDF)