Spelling, hyphens, capitalization
Special considerations as a title has both words capitalized.
COVID-19 and coronavirus disease
- COVID-19 (not Covid-19 or COVID)
- coronavirus disease (not Coronavirus)
Common words and bulleted information
Common words and bulleted information as a title and concept can be in sentence case, H2 with no period.
Capitals after bullets, no periods when using bulleted information, no more than one sentence per bullet.
- E for “electronic”
- email, not e-mail
- e-commerce, e-book
- Fairleigh 1Card has no space between “1” and “Card”
- Onsite, off-site
- Theater, not theatre, unless it is part of a proper name, e.g. Citizens Theatre Company
- Words or “web” words are one word — website, webpage, webfeed, webcam. But capitalize World Wide Web
- WWW, World Wide Web