Academic Advisement Center
The Academic Advisement Center is a campus-based academic resource for all undergraduate students. Professional advisors are available year-round for questions regarding University policies and regulations, as well as to help students understand curriculum requirements of their chosen majors or possible new majors.
Academic Advisors help students with class schedules and have extended hours during the peak registration periods. Throughout the semester, advisors are available to help students on academic probation attain good academic standing through the Academic Achievement Program.
The Academic Advisement Center promotes academic initiatives through innovative programming and involvement in campus-wide co-curricular events. We participate in annual programs such as the Wellness Fair, Major Madness, Orientation, as well as other University-wide academic happenings.
Academic Advisement Center During Remote Classes
You can now schedule an appointment with an Academic Advisor though YouCanBook.me! Whether you would like to discuss courses for an upcoming semester, drop or withdraw from a course, or ask an academic related question, we are here to assist you. Just choose an advisor below and schedule you appointment today!
- Andrea Mosca – https://amosca.youcanbook.me
- Lauren Savage – https://lsavage.youcanbook.me
- Nicole Kashetta – https://nkashetta.youcanbook.me
Where do I go when…
- I need an official transcript: Records, (201) 692-2365
- I want to change my major: Records, (201) 692-2365
- I have a question about my loans: Financial Aid, (201) 692-2363
- I have a question about billing/payment: Enrollment Services, (201) 692-2214
- I want to do an internship/coop for credit: Career Development, (201) 692-2193
- I’m feeling ill: Student Health Services, (201) 692-2437
- I need a tutor: Academic Resource Center, (201) 692-2076
- I have questions about my scholarship: Financial Aid, (201) 692-2363
- I need help picking a major: Academic Advisement Center, (201) 692-2339
- I’m feeling depressed: Student Counseling and Psychological Services, (201) 692-2174
- I have a transfer evaluation question: Transfer Student Services, (201) 692-2433
- I have an “incomplete” grade: The professor of that course
- I disagree with a grade I received: The professor of that course
- I’m graduating and need a job: Career Development:, (201) 692-2193
- I’m interested in studying abroad in Wroxton: Wroxton Office, (201) 692-7218
- I have a question about my VISA: International Student Services, (201) 692-2743
Some Helpful Information/Tips:
- Steps to make registration process easier and faster
- Use a semester worksheet to help you plan your class schedule.
- Webadvisor – source of information about FDU course offerings.
- What is SOS for students in the School of Natural Sciences
- Honors Program at Metropolitan Campus
- Global Scholars Program Metropolitan Campus
9 AM to 5 PM