Faculty and Staff of SPGA
- Ambassador T. Hamid Al-Bayati, Ph.D., is a scholar of international relations, and former Permanent Representative of Iraq to the United Nations.
- William Bohnett, Esq.
- The Hon. Jon S. Corzine, 54th Governor of New Jersey and U.S. Senator.
- Ambassador Vlad Lupan, former Permanent Representative of Moldova to the United Nations.
- Robert Martin, J.D., LL.M, Ed.D., former assemblyman, senator, and professor Emeritus of Seton Hall Law School.
- Mark A. Meyer, Esq.
- Ambassador Muhammad Wali Naeemi, former Permanent Representative of Afghanistan to the United Nations
- Xellex Rivera, Ph.D., Jon S. Corzine Special Lecturer on Homelessness and Policy
- Dale Russakoff, a 28-year veteran of The Washington Post and author of the NYT’s bestseller The Prize.
- Peter Shapiro, Swap Financial, was the first Essex County Executive and a former Democratic nominee for Governor of New Jersey.
- William Zimmerle, Ph.D., Special Lecturer in Near Eastern Studies and Heritage Diplomacy.
- Abiola Adeniyi, Assistant Professor of Health Human Services
- Anthony Adrignolo, Professor of Global Transportation Studies
- Bahareh Assadi, Lecturer and Assistant Director, MAS-Vancouver
- Jaime Buenahora Febres, Clinical professor of law and comparative politics
- Connie Bygrave, Assistant Professor, MAS-Vancouver
- Ajay K. Garg, Associate Professor and Associate Director, MAS-Vancouver
- Afsaneh Javadi, Lecturer in Cyber Security and Forensic Administration
- Paulette Laubsch, Professor of Public Administration and Academic Coordinator, MPA Program
- Chimezie Ozurumba, Associate Professor of Public Administration
- Louai Rahal, Assistant Professor, Global Health and Human Services
- Raymundo C. Rosada, Jr., Lecturer, MAS-Vancouver
- William “Pat” Schuber, Clinical Professor of Homeland Security
- Tamanna Singhdeo, Assistant Professor, Cyber Security, and Forensic Administration
- William Toms, Associate Professor
- Peter J. Woolley, Founding Director, School of Public and Global Affairs, Professor of Comparative Politics
- Donna L. Sadowski, Senior Coordinator
- Christina Costa, Program Manager, MHA
- Ajay K. Garg, Associate Director, FDU-Vancouver
- Christie Innes, Assistant to the Director and Liaison to the United Nations
- Paulette Laubsch, MPA Program Coordinator and Academic Advisor
- Lorraine S. Nienstedt, MAS, Associate Director
- Rhudell Snelling, MPA, Assistant Director for Off-Campus Programs
- John Ward, Associate Director for the 21st Century Public Safety and Homeland Security Institute
- Peter J. Woolley, Founding Director