Faculty and Staff of Psychology and Counseling
All full-time faculty members have a Ph.D. or Ed.D. in clinical, school or another area of psychology. In addition to teaching, faculty members are actively involved in research and professional and community service. Numerous opportunities exist for student participation in faculty research and service.
- Donalee Brown, Professor Emeritus
- Thomas Conklin, Clinical Mental Health Counseling; Director, Clinical Mental Health Counseling Masters Program
- Danielle DeNigris, Developmental Psychology
- Robert Griffo, Experimental Social Psychology; Director – Industrial/Organizational Psychology program
- Taylor Nolan, MA – COMPASS
- Stephanie Petardi, MA – I/O Director
- Paul Strauss, Professor Emeritus
- Anthony Tasso, Department Chair, Professor
- Alwin Wagener, Assistant Professor of Counseling
- Diane Keyser Wentworth, Professor Emeritus
- Stephen R. Armeli, Ph.D. [Ph.D. program core faculty], Professor
- Andrew R. Eisen, Ph.D., Professor
- Benjamin D. Freer, Ph.D., Associate Professor
- Meaghan Curran Guiney, Ph.D., NCSP, Assistant Professor
- Benjamin Johnson, Ph.D.
- Juliana Rasic Lachenmeyer, Ph.D. [Ph.D. program core faculty], Professor
- Robert McGrath, Ph.D. [Ph.D. program core faculty], Professor
- Eleanor McGlinchey, Ph.D. [Ph.D. program core faculty], Assistant Professor
- Erika Oak, Psy.D., Clinical Assistant Professor
- Dr. Derek Phillips, Director, M.S. Program in Clinical Psychopharmacology
- David L. Pogge, Ph.D. [Ph.D. program core faculty], Lecturer
- Robert Prentky, Ph.D., Director, Forensic Training Programs
- Linda M. Raffaele Mendez, Ph.D., Assistant Professor
- Jennifer Romei, Ph.D., Visiting Assistant Professor
- Rachel Petts Santer, Ph.D.
- Gregory Totoriello, Ph.D.
- Stefanie Ulrich, Ph.D. [Ph.D. program core faculty], Director, Center for Psychological Services
- Kathleen Viezel, Ph.D., NCSP, Associate Professor
- Georgia Winters, Ph.D., Assistant Professor and Deputy Director
- Jamie Zibulsky, Ph.D., Associate Professor