Assistant Professor of Pharmacology, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- Integrative pharmacotherapy
- Foundations in Pharmaceutical Sciences (Medicinal chemistry and Pharmacology
- Foundations in Biomedical Sciences
- Pharmaceutical Calculations I,II
- Behavioral outcomes in neurodegenerative disorders
- Anti-diabetic medications SGLT2 inhibitors and GLP-1 agonists
- Weight loss medications
- BSc, Pharmacy, Alexandria University
- PhD, Health Sciences (Neuropharmacology), University of Saskatchewan
Dr. Zaki joined the School of Pharmacy and Health Sciences in June 2023 as an Assistant Professor of Pharmacology. Dr. Zaki obtained his Ph.D. from the University of Saskatchewan, Canada in December 2021. In addition, he is a licensed clinical pharmacist with additional prescribing authority in Alberta College of Pharmacy in Canada.
Important Note: Faculty profiles may include links to one or more non-FDU websites, including websites self-maintained by faculty to provide additional information about their publications, scholarly pursuits, and other information of interest. If you click on these links, you will be leaving the FDU-maintained website and will be directed to a site that is not under the control of FDU. FDU is not responsible for the content or accessibility of linked non-FDU websites. If, however, you experience a problem with the content or accessibility of a linked website, please contact us using the information on our Accessibility page.