We Offer a Broad Range of Comprehensive and Dynamic Management Programs
- Management BS (concentrations: leadership, human resource management)
- Entrepreneurship BS
- Business Administration BS (concentrations: information systems, international business, professional selling and sales management)
- MBA (Leadership and Managing Innovation)
- MBA (Pharmaceutical Management)
The cutting-edge programs and courses offered to lead the way toward a successful career in business. We continually review and modify our programs and courses to deliver the most relevant and up-to-date curricula.
We offer a Management major in the undergraduate program with concentrations in Leadership and Human Resources Management. We also offer an Entrepreneurship major. You can major in general Business Administration with an optional concentration in Information Systems, International Business, and Professional Selling and Sales Management.
The Leadership major prepares you for a career in management through an emphasis on ethical management practices, leadership skills and styles, team management, and project and change management. Students come away with a better understanding of themselves and working with others.
Human Resources Management
The Human Resource Management major exposes you to best practices and specific techniques for managing talent in an organization, including recruitment, selection, employee development, retention, and engagement.
At the graduate level, we offer an MBA in Leadership and Managing Innovation as well as in Pharmaceutical Management. The MBA in Leadership and Managing Innovation focuses on leadership, change management, sustainability, and human resource management. The Pharmaceutical Management specialization prepares you for managerial positions in the pharmaceutical industry, through an interdisciplinary curriculum.
Executive MBA [EMBA]
You can also specialize in General Management through our Executive MBA program.
Management and Entrepreneurship
- Gwen Jones, Professor of Management and Department Chair
- James G. Almeida, Dean of Silberman College of Business
- J. Daniel Wischnevsky, Associate Professor of Management and Associate Dean
- Pierre Balthazard, Professor of Management
- Scott J. Behson, Professor of Management
- Domenick Celentano, Senior Lecturer of Entrepreneurship
- Gerard F. Farias, Associate Professor of Management
- Joel I. Harmon, Professor of Management
- Eun-Jeong Ko, Associate Professor of Entrepreneurship
- Isabella Krysa, Assistant Professor of Management
- Ian Mercer, Assistant Professor of Management
- Osita Nwachukwu, Associate Professor of Management
- Dennis Scotti, Professor of Management
- Daniel Twomey, Professor of Management
Latest News and Developments in the Department 2023
Dr. Joel Harmon’s MGMT 7400 Global Capstone Students achieved top rankings in the Business Strategy Game (BSG)–Competing in a Global Marketplace simulation competition | by Marcia Martitano | Aug, 2023 | Medium
For more information on any of these programs, contact Dr. Gwen Jones, Chair of the Management and Entrepreneurship Department, email@example.com or at 973-443-8850.
You may also contact our Advisors:
Florham Campus Advisers
Metropolitan Campus Advisers
Graduate and EMBA Programs: